Şişecam GlassTool, that makes a difference in the flat glass sector, has been published online with its brand-new features. Şişecam makes the glass’ selection process easier for industry professionals through GlassTool with the addition of many new features.
Thanks to the newly added features of Şişecam GlassTool, which can be accessed via the website and mobile application, glass combinations can now be created much faster and easier.
Şişecam GlassTool helps users to:
- Calculate performance on a wider scale with the principle of multi- computing,
- Select the unit of measurement in “mm” or “inch”,
- Calculate with European (EN) and American (NFRC) standards,
- Change angles and calculate performance for facades with different angles,
- Easily access products with the quick search option,
- Quickly access CE documents and BIM Objects,
- Download the performance result page in PDF format,
- Save projects and templates, and retrieve deleted ones from trash,
- Create a performance table with different combinations,
- Bulgarian, Italian, and Russian language options,
- Create 5-layer laminated combinations,
- Drop the selected layer on the desired surface of the combination with interface enhancement,
- Calculate by adding enamel paints to different sub-category glass products.
You can access Şişecam GlassTool free of charge via glasstool.sisecam.com website or mobile application.
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gns.com.tr.performans
Şişecam was founded in 1935 to establish Turkey’s glass industry in line with the vision of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Turkish Republic. Today, Şişecam is a strong global player in the fields of glass and chemicals. Şişecam is the only global company operating in all core areas of glass production – including flat glass, glassware, glass packaging, and glass fiber. Currently, Şişecam ranks among the world’s top two manufacturers of glassware and the top five producers of glass packaging and flat glass. Şişecam is one of the three largest soda producers in the world and the world leader in chromium chemicals.
Şişecam plays a leading role in the flat glass, glassware, glass packaging, chemicals, automotive, glass fiber, mining, energy, and recycling business lines. Şişecam operates production facilities in Germany, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Russian Federation, Georgia, Ukraine, Egypt, India, and the USA in addition to Turkey.
Şişecam is taking major steps towards its goal of becoming one of the world’s top three manufacturers in its main fields of activity. Driven forward by its highly competent human resources and smart technologies, Şişecam is continuously transforming its digital infrastructure and corporate culture taking into account the needs of the future. With 87 years of experience and 24,000 employees, Şişecam conducts production activities in 14 countries on four continents and operates a sales network in more than 150 countries worldwide. Şişecam is moving forward on its growth journey, powered by an inclusive approach that supports the development of its entire ecosystem. Şişecam takes responsibility for protecting the planet, empowering society, and transforming life with its CareforNext strategy, which is compliant with and centered around the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Şişecam uses all its experience and competencies to promote sustainable development in every aspect.