High Quality Glass Processing Machines Earn Goodwill In Glass Markets Of India And Abroad
Bhambra International, founded in the year 1982, has been dealing in various types of glass processing and working machines like toughened plant, insulating line, cutting line, glass grinding, polishing, beveling, drilling, sandblasting, washing, cutting and laminating machines etc., and its related accessories like grinding wheels, drill bits, EVA film roll etc.
The products of the company, being of international standards, have been praised in the glass market of the country and abroad. The aim of the group is to provide the best services and high quality glass products for the national and the international market. The constant focus on developing new products of international standards and research and development make Bhambra International stand out from the rest.
Bhambra International’s product range includes:
• Tempering Plant
• Glass Straight Line Beveling Machine with Automatic Lubricating System
• Double Glass Drilling Machine (Heavy Duty Model)
• Glass Straight Line Edging Machine with 45 degrees Automatic Lubricating System
• Glass Vacuum EVA Laminated Machine with Five Layers with Low Power Consumption
• Horizontal Glass Washing & Drying Machine
• Insulating Line
• Laminating Line
• Double Edging machine
• Cutting line (loading, breaking, cutting)
• Glass Bending furnace
• Glass processing machine accessories
• 6 Spindles Glass Round Edging Machine
Bhambra International has some of the top players of the industry as its clients. It had the following confirmed toughening plant orders in 2016-2017:
• Saraf Glass, Kolkata
• D. Kumar Float Glass, Noida
• Bhoomi Tough Glass Llp, Bangalore
• Prayosha Enterprises, Uganda
• Sree Veerabhadreswara Glass & Frame Works, Shimoga
• Gaur Glass, Delhi
• Pacific Tuff, Gujarat
• Tuff Sale, Siliguri, West Bengal
• GSR UPVC Systems, Hyderabad
• Remax Glass, Hyderabad
• HTC Toughened Glass, Rajasthan and many more are in pipe-line.
Mr. Balwinder Singh Bhambra, proprietor of the company, developed the business inherited from his father late Kartar Singh Bhambra and took it to new heights. It is not only known for its quality products but also for aftersale service. As time progresses, younger generations comes into family-owned businesses and infuse new life into them. Mr Amitoj Singh Bhambra, s/o Mr. Balwinder Singh, recently completed his degree in engineering and joined his father in Bhambra
International. Mr. Amitoj’s advent brought a new lease of life to the company and his ideas, under the able guidance of his father, would drive the company to new heights of excellence. To Bhambra International, quality is not just a concept but a complete culture adapted, developed and motivated at each point of the entire process to ensure the customer’s utmost satisfaction.