The Exhibition In Singapore Saw Representation From Over 37 Countries
GlassTech Asia 2017, the 15th international glass products, glass manufacturing, processing and materials exhibition was successfully held during November 22-24, 2017, at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Hall B & C, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
GlassTech 2017, organised by the Singapore Glass Association (SGA) and the Conference & Exhibition Management Services Pvt Ltd (CEMS), sprawled across a gross area of 6200 sq m, with a total build-up area of 3070 sq m. The dazzling exhibition featured 187 principal companies and agents/ representative offices as exhibitors. The exhibition was participated by 38 local companies, 149 international brands with representation from 17 countries. There were five official pavilions representing China, Germany, Singapore, Taiwan and the United Kingdom.
The official programmes organised at the GlassTech Asia 2017 were as follows:
• Official Opening Ceremony (November22, 2017) at Conference Room, MBS Hall C
• Glass Processing Conference 2017 (GPC 2017) (November 22, 2017) at Conference Room, MBS Hall C. It was attended by 97 delegates.
• Asia Façade & Glass Conference 2017 (AFGC 2017) (November 23, 2017) at Conference Room, MBS Hall C. It was attended by 143 delegates.
• Glasstech Asia Happy Hour (November 22, 2017) at Happy Hour Area, MBS Hall B.
• Glasstech Asia & Singapore Glass Association 48TH Anniversary Gala Dinner (November 23, 2017) at Gardens by the Bay, Flower Field Hall The exhibition was attended by nearly 2118 local guests and 1407 international delegates. The delegates were from 37 countries, which included Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brunei, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America and Vietnam. Glass Bulletin, India’s premier journal for the global glass industry, made its presence felt at GlassTech Asia 2017. Over the years, as GB grows, it has been a constant presence at every significant exhibition of the glass and allied industries in India and across Asia. On-site sales and negotiations expected from and as a result of GlassTech Asia 2017 is likely to cross a whopping SGD 78,150,000. GlassTech Asia 2017 was supported by Building & Construction Authority (BCA), Workplace Safety & Health Council (WSHC), Singapore Green Building Council (SGBC), Specialist Trade Alliance of Singapore (STAS), Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI), National Glass Association (NGA), Glass & Glazing Federation (GGF), Australian Glass & Glazing Association (AGGA), Flat Glass Alliance of the Philippines, Inc (FGAPI), Glass Manufacturers Association of the Philippines, Inc (GMAPI), Philippines Chamber of Glass & Aluminum Industry Inc. (PCGAI), United Architects of Philippines, Singapore Chapter (UAPSG), Italian Manufacturers’ Associations of Machinery, Accessories And Special Products For Glass Processing (GIMAV), Indonesia Flat & Safety Glass Association (AKLP), Malaysia Glass Association (MGA), Safety Glass Processors Association of Malaysia (SGPAM), Thai Plate Glass Industry Association (TPGIA), Thai Glass Dealers’ Association (TGDA), Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI), Taiwan Glass Commercial Association (TGCA), Vietnam Glass Association (VGA), Vietnam Association of Architects (VAA) and Association of Myanmar Architects (AMA). The supporting publication of the event were as follows: Asian Glass Magazine, Glass International (Quartz Business Media), Glass Technology International (Smartenergy SRL),
Glasshaus/Glasshouse (Studio Glass), China Glass Network, DubaiExporters, eWorldTrade, Glass Bulletin, Glass Worldwide, Revista del Vidrio, Smart Build Asia and World Construction Today.