The main system used on the project is the Unitised System the building façade is broken-up in the
following Items :
• Unitised Glazing with 1.2 mtr Cantilever Stone Sunshade fixed on Unitised Glazing Façade System without support to the Main Structure (First and largest Façade in India)
• 45mtr High Cable Truss Façade System with Glass sizes of 2.1mtr x 4mtr weighing 400Kgs each. Walkway Bridges are hanging on the Glass Façade System with the entire dead load of the Façade and the Bridges carried by Cable Rods fixed to the Top Structure while allowing for Vertical movement of 35mm. All Cables and SS Rod Truss fittings were custom designed and specially casted for this one-of-a-kind Façade Engineering Marvel.
• Perforated Acoustic Wood Panels incorporated within Unitised Glazing with Wooden Slats to reduce the acoustic attenuation (First time in India)
• Perforated Acoustic Curved Cladding on 50mtr high Atrium Ceiling which was carried out without any scaffolding but with a Custom Designed Access System of Suspension Cables.
• Seamless Glass Railing with 21.52mm Sentry Glass without a supporting post.
• Stone Cladding
• Aluminium Sheet Cladding
• Signage System which punctured the Glass so that there is no visible steel support structure obstructing the façade.
• Double Skinned Auditorium Glazing for high acoustic attenuation using three layers of glass.
• Glass Vestibule Elevator Glazing in Stainless Steel
• 100% Project with Imported Glass and all glass sizes cut and coated prior to tempering